Are You Looking to Terminate a Domestic Violence Injunction?

If you have an injunction for domestic violence or stalking against you but the injunction is no longer needed, we can file a request for the Court to terminate that injunction. For instance, if circumstances have changed, if you or the other party have moved far away from each other, if the injunction is many years old and there has been no contact with the other party, you have a right to have the Court review the need for that injunction to continue.

The Law Office of Summer R. Nichols has over a decade of experience with injunction law. Contact us today for your FREE consultation.