DID YOU KNOW You Can File to Modify Child Support Even if Your Child Has Turned 18

If you have grounds for a modification of child support, you can still file to make that happen, even if your child has already turned 18, so long as they are still in high school with a reasonable expectation of graduating before they turn 19.

The Law Office of Summer R. Nichols provides a FREE case evaluation to help you determine if you do have grounds to modify, and we can ensure your request is filed with the Court by the deadline.

Contact us today so we can help you!